MGS (Meena Gold and Silver) has been active on silver market since 2019. Throughout this period; it has surpassed the strong competitive environment and became the exclusive distributor of Pure 925 Sterling Silver Jewelry studded with genuine gem stones. Its position of being one of the leading wholesalers of Silver Jewelry. MGS (Meena Gold and Silver) jewelry has been patronized by customers because of its outstanding quality and exquisite styles for Silver Jewelry. And opened store for Brand name “MGS”.
The basic philosophy of the company itself is to offer a good selection of jewelry at affordable prices with the use of best quality materials available.
The company has been the leading silver jewelry wholesaler for many years, bringing to market the latest in wholesale fashion jewelry. Our collections features: Rings, Earrings, Bracelets, Necklace, Pendants, Watches, Bangles and many more.
Located in 1193/3, Charoen Krung Road near Gems Tower, MGS (Meena Gold & Silver) Jewelry has expanded its reach and has been marketing its products through various retailers from USA, Russia, United Kingdom, Brazil, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Myanmar - (Burma), Turkey, Italy, Spain, India and Gulf Countries.
We have thousands of in-house designs. We also make custom designs based on our customer’s needs. Either contact our design team via email and communicate with us your desired design. Or, send us an actual sample or drawing of your design. The minimum order quantity for custom design is 30 pieces per design. There will also be a one time fee of $50 USD per master mold.
Development time for custom designs range from 1-3 weeks depending upon the availability of our model makers.
We have many Designs you can browse through from our online catalog. We have thousands of Designs for Wax Casting line. Our collections consist of Rings, Pendants, Earrings, Bracelets, Bangles, Watches, and Necklaces. To view our entire Collection, please visit our Member Registration Page and Register an Account. We will review your application and respond to you within the next 24 hours.
Also, feel free to view our Online Stock Section. This section will provide information about current items in stock. For Ordering and Price inquiry purpose, please contact us at email@example.com
Production lead time takes 4-6 weeks from the date order is confirmed and 30% deposit payment is received. After completion of order, products are shipped via FedEx or UPS. We can also ship items through other carriers upon request. Product prices differ depending on current silver market price. Final price of items are set upon the day deposit payment is received. All prices are quoted as FOB, Bangkok, Thailand. Freight and custom duty charges will be collected at your destination.
*Stock items order will ship out as soon as payment is received.*
After order is confirmed, we require a 30% deposit before production of order. Upon completion, we will notify you via email. The remaining 70% balance of the order must be wired (TT) to our account before shipment.
* We require full amount of payment for Stock item orders before shipment. Orders will be shipped as soon as the payment is received.*